Address: Dundee Farm
Price: R 17,200,000
Stand Size: 1320 ha m²
CAN BE BOUGHT “ LOCK STOCK AND BARREL” INCLUDING CATLLE
- 21 Grazing camps
-4 well planned cattle handling facilities consist of neck clamp, crush, loading ramp and sorting pens and dip facilities that is in excellent conditions.
- 4 Strong fountains that run throughout the year in cement cribs in various camps
- 2 Windmills connected to 3 cement dams of 30 000Liters storage each
- 12ha eragrostis and paspalum grass for high quality hay making
- Lovely farmstead at one of the cattle pens, as well as one large store and smaller stores and sheep pens.
- Camp wires are in excellent condition, with neat gates and plenty of water in all camps for livestock.
The owner is prepared to sell the farm as a going concern to include the cattle, sheep and blesbuck (Livestock do not form part of the purchase price).
Contact Jurie on 082 631 1535 or Johannes on 082 822 6671.